Sunday 6 April 2014

Why's Dr.Bronner's Magic Soap, Magic?


18 uses in 1 Soap

I first heard about Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap a few years ago and thought it sounded like the perfect multi-purpose household product. It wasn't, however until a recent trip to TK-MAXX whilst browsing through the cosmetic and hair care section that I spotted the distinct packaging and without a second thought I grabbed the only bottle left and ran for the counter. When I returned home I was memorised by the busy label and studied the ingredients of organic oils, one thing I couldn't see was all eighteen uses for just one single bottle and soap, so with the curiosity at peak I headed to the good 'ol interwebs to find out more!  
What is it?  I picked up the Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap. There are actually eight different scents in the range but hemp peppermint being the most popular. All these soaps come in either a liquid or solid formulation and are made with organic oils and Fair Trade ingredients such as, coconut oil, olive oil, peppermint oil and jojoba oil- to name a few! This ecological soap is well-known for its intricate labelling which state quotes, referencing and reflects Dr. Bronner's own philosophy on life. (a good read when relaxing in the tub)
The 18 Different Uses- So I thought it would be useful to include all eighteen uses which I have found and list them below, I have also noted alongside the ones which I have tried and tested...
  1. Body Wash- you only have to smell this product to know it will be a fantastic shower gel, the bottle is bursting with a fresh peppermint tang which lavers up and leaves skin feeling clean and tingly
  2. Shampoo- as this soap is enriched with multiple natural oils the shampoo left my hair feeling cleaned and soft and looking smooth
  3. Bath Oil
  4. Shaving- this soap has a great formulation and froths up to be the perfect shaving gel
  5. Medical Purposes- clear congestion
  6. Foot Bath
  7. Toothpaste
  8. Laundry
  9. Washing your Dog
  10. Cleaning the Dishes
  11. Cleaning House Hold Appliances- I have tried this, I cleaned the inside of my microwave and it did help remove any dried food debris, a good natural detergent  
  12. Mopping
  13. Rinsing Fruit
  14. Rinsing Veg
  15. Aromatherapy
  16. Cleaning Toilets
  17. Cleaning Showers & Baths
  18. Plant Spray for Bugs
If there was one word to describe this soap it would defiantly be.... Handy! But I guess "magic" cuts it as well! Its worth having a bottle or two of these guys floating around because you never know when your short one month (of one of the above) and this soap can swoon in and save the day. For the price it is and all the uses it holds it really is worth purchasing and keeping in your stocks!
You can pick the Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap up from many organic supermarkets or online, even Feel Unique stocks this wonder product.
Thanks for reading-xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment