Friday 4 April 2014

First Impressions: Vita Liberata

The Perfect Tan?

 

I need to get a few things out in the open here... I am a TAN VIRGIN! Well not completely, I have dabbled with the odd Fake Bake here and there but to be honest I have always found fake tan a little intimidating compared to my pale complexion- BUT Vita Liberata is one I have chosen to experiment with & proudly call my first! And here's why...
 
 
The Product- if you're into tanning then you may have heard about this and have already tried it out as there are a lot of hype around this brand and I have already read a handful of positive reviews and blogs about it. My recommendation however actually came from my mum who, when it comes to tanning is  a tough critic to please so when she sung the praises for this tanning product I knew it was defiantly worth stealing off her!
The product is a moose base tanner which comes in three shades, light, medium and dark and retails for £37.50. The product claims to have no scent and no streaking and is packaged in a sleek 125ml bottle with a pump applicator.
 
 Pro's
  • The moose is easy to blend over the body
  • Its fast drying and has a buildable coverage to gain the exact colour you need if its too light after the first application.
  • It leaves the skin with a natural tan.
  • There's absolutely no transfer onto clothing or bedding ( which I put to the test wearing a white shirt to bed immediately after applying the tan)
  • A little goes a long way which is reassuring considering the steep price tag.
  • Lasting power- I've had this tan on now for just over a week and it still hasn't budged- AT ALL.
Con's
  • Does give off a faint scent its not unpleasant but is detectable for the first few hours.
  • Price- creeping towards the £40 mark, a bit too over what I would like to pay for a fake tan, however for the quality you get, sometimes its worth spending a bit more.
Verdict- its clear to say that Vita Liberata has restored my faith in fake tanning. The pro's outstandingly outweigh the con's. Its easy to use, gives a beautiful finish and has the lasting power that far exceeds the average. Its been a pleasure to apply even for a tan virgin and I can confirm its true love!
 
 NB: In Boots Vita Liberata is 1/3 off go pick it up now! You wont regret it! Vita Liberate
Thanks for reading-xx


No comments:

Post a Comment